Wednesday, 2 January 2013

2013

It's the year 2013.
Laying beside me on my right is my wife.
Laying beside me on my left is my son Thaqif.
I can't sleep. So i take my phone.
Using my smartphone I browse Facebook.
Look at my wall. People's wall.

**facts**
I'm not stalking. I don't really understand why
some people tend to call it "stalking" if we read other's wall.
I mean, isn't it the whole point of having Social Network page is "to share about you".
So, to me it is meant to be read by others.
If you don't want people to know, just don't share.
Buy a diary or something that are not connected to the World Wide Web.
If you want only certain people to know use the Privacy Settings.
So, I am not stalking. I am READING. Simple reading.
I have to explain because in 2012 some people the act as "stalking".
Hope it will change in 2013. Haha..
**end facts**

So, getting back to what I was talking. I found that;
Some things change.
Some things don't.

I saw a friend who easily loose weights.
I saw a friend who struggling to loose weights.
I saw a friend who happily gained weights.
I saw a friend who sad because they are gaining weight slowly.
I saw a friend who making real good in their carrier.
I saw a friend who settles down with whatever that they have.
I saw a friend who having baby.
I saw a friend who having babies.
And some of my friends are just as they were.
Mayb they just don't share it in the Social Page.
I don't know.
But seeing all these things got me thinking.

What have happened in my life?
And if there is, how big is it?
Well, "how big" is a very subjective question.

2009 -
I have a job while I'm suppose to do my Internship.
Pass my Internship. Graduated.
I bought a car. I got FIRED. Then I got a new job.

2010 -
Is a kick-start of my video making career.
Been doing it until now. Here is one of the videos.
More videos made by me.

2011 -
Got engaged. Got married.

2012 -
Gifted with a child. A son.

2013 - ???
What will happen, will happen eventually, but..
My aim is to have RM 500,000.00 in my bank account.
Why and what I'm gonna do with it ?
Perhaps someday I will blog about it.
Whether I achieve my goal or not. Doesn't matter.

"Ain't about what is waiting on the other side, it's the climb"

Let's hope for the best. =)

1 comment: