Ramadhan dimana umat Islam seluruh dunia akan berpuasa bermula azan Subuh dan berakhir pada azan Maghrib, selama sebulan. Ikut anak bulan.
Pada sesetengah orang, Ramadhan:
Bulan mengumpulkan pahala.
Bulan memulakan segala kebaikan.
Bulan menguruskan badan.
Bulan berjumpa dengan kawan-kawan semasa Iftar (buka puasa).
Bulan berjumpa dengan kawan-kawan semasa Sahur.
Bulan persediaan Aidilfitri.
Bulan menghentikan segala perbuatan jahat.
Kalau menurut Islam terlalu besar fadhilat Ramadhan atau kurniaan yang Allah berikan sepanjang Ramadhan. Korang boleh google kat internet atau cari dalam blog orang lain.
To me? I'm still figuring out what Ramadhan meant to me. Yup, I'm 27 and I still figuring out.
I can lie to myself.
"to me Ramadhan is the month of I do all my prayers perfectly"
"to me Ramadhan is the month where I don't do any bad things"
"to me Ramadhan is the month where I shop for Baju Raya"
(the 3rd one definitely not my thing)
but the question is, HOW FAR the lies will go?
we can say anything, but HOW FAR can we lie to our heart?
I'm not being negative and all, but just coming down to the reality of our heart.
Our heart are so fragile until it can break our belief with only one small event of test from God.
Eg:
A boss say "Eventhough the company are not making profits this year, I would not scold my staff"
5 minutes later a staff asking for vacation.
then seconds later a staff asking for halfday.
minutes later another staff come asking for raise.
How long the heart will stand?
Of course the boss is human. WE ALL ARE.
Well I am not writing about Ramadhan actually.(it became kinda habit...hahaha)
How long our heart will stand to our belief?
But the good thing about our heart. It feed on what we say everyday. So, say what you believe everyday. Make your heart believe what is your belief. If we say positive words, positive person we will be. If we say pious man words, pious man we will be InShaAllah.
Stay positive, stay cool. Keep calm and pray. (the gate of Doa open 247)
Let's hope for the best. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment